10 Free Web Tools to Help You Create Time Table
These web tools allow you to keep track of every assignment, group meeting, test date, club activity, date night and nap time you have scheduled.
- Jotlet: Jotlet is a calendar with social and collaboration features that is great for college students who need to keep track of social engagements, daily to-do lists and more.
- CalendarsQuick: Create your own calendar from over 70 PDF templates on CalendarsQuick.com.
- WhichTime WhichTime is a simple, free calendar that’s extremely fast to update.
- Sunbird: Mozilla’s powerful calendar works on Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Better Gcal: Make your Google Calendar even better with this Firefox app that features a collapsible header and sidebar, colored weekend slots, and more.
- HipCal: Set up your calendar with HipCal to sync your address books, share events with friends and study groups, manage a to-do list and more.
- MarkThisDate.com: With MarkThisDate, you can upload all of your deadlines, parties and meetings so that your friends and family know how and when to reach you (or leave you alone).
- MyMemorizer: MyMemorizer is a reminding service that lets you add events to an online calendar.
- Memotoo: This scheduling system, calendar and self-organizer can hold contacts, bookmarks and more online.
- Twittercal: Access your Google Calendar through Twitter with Twittercal.