Although iPhone, iPod and iPad extend the entertainment for our boring life, they have obvious shortages due to its limited storage. And it is a known fact that iTunes does not allow us to transfer media files on iOS devices. Must we delete them when the device is out of space? No, you don’t need to. MacX iPhone Mounter allows you to transfer the stuff on your iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac without delete original files, so you can backup your favorite choice on Mac and delete the files on devices to make more room. It can be your best choice to transfer tool for iPhone, iPod, iPad users.
5 lucky winner will win full copy of MacX iPhone mounter, read the full post !
MacX iPhone Mounter is designed to transfer video, music, phone, etc from iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac and mount iOS devices as hard drive to backup data.
How to transfer video, music, movies, pictures from Mac to iPhone, iPod, iPad?
MacX iPhone Mounter is designed smartly with all media file supported, like movies, videos, TV shows, music, images .
To transfer files from iPad/iPod/iPhone to Mac, you need to launch MacX iPhone Mounter firstly. After that, you then directly drag the items to Mac or export it by clicking the “Export” button on top left corner of the interface.
- Transfer video, audio, photo files from iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac.
- Mount iPhone as Hard Disk and Copy Video to Apple Devices.
- Backup photos/videos shot by the device.
- Support multiple iOS devices simultaneously.
- Easy to Use and Fast Video Transfer Speed.
How to win full copy of MacX iPhone Mounter, which enjoy lifetime upgrade?
- Its first come grab giveaway, You just have to re-tweet this post and like our facebook fanpage.[Compulsory]
- Share this post on facebook – click here. [Optional]
- Comment below with your facebook profile URL and we will send you the serial code to your facebook profile.
2 replies on “MacX iPhone Mounter:Transfer files, iPhone to Mac[Giveaway]”
From here, i learned features about MacX iphone 🙂 Great work Sarvanshu 🙂
Actually, it has an great features with the media file support in it 🙂 thank you so much for sharing on here 🙂