Understand And Prevent EXE Errors On Your PC !!!
While there may be some computer problems which are best left for the experts, most common computer errors can be solved by the users themselves. One such category of errors that is quite commonly faced by PC users all over the world and can be resolved without the help of computer experts is EXE errors. Some of the problems that you may face due to EXE files are high CPU usage by pcscnsrv.exe, which is a PC-Cillin 7 file, and audiodg.exe beeping problem that may occur at any time without any reason. Also, some EXE files, such as braviax.exe, are viruses that can cause several problems on your PC.
The first step in dealing with EXE errors is to understand the causes behind these errors.
What are EXE errors?
EXE errors are caused due to problems arising in EXE files or the files that are executable. The executable files are responsible for running an application, installing a program or accomplishing a particular function. EXE files are one of the reasons why computing has become a pleasant experience for users all over the world and have become so popular among all software manufacturers.
All applications that are installed on a computer use several exe files and if you were to add up all the programs on a computer, you would see that several thousand exe files can reside on a single system. The overwhelming number of exe files increases the probability of some of these files becoming damaged, corrupt or infected over a period of time.
The causes of exe problems are numerous but they can be mostly categorized in three main categories:
- Malware: Virus and Spyware infections are one of the main reasons why computers face EXE errors. In addition to causing damage to the files, these malware also make changes to settings in the windows registry.
- Conflicting EXE files: Many exe files from different third-party software manufacturers are not compatible, and result in manifestation of exe errors.
- Incomplete downloads: At times, exe files or other program files of an application are not downloaded properly and cause errors while installing or running an application. This problem is mostly attributed to slow or bad internet connections.
Preventing EXE errors
While it has been noticed that completely eliminating the chances of an EXE error may not be a realistic option, due to the sheer number of these files, the frequency of these errors can be greatly reduced by using the following preventive steps:
- Prevention against Malware: Despite the huge threat posed by viruses and spyware, over 40% of computer users do not have adequate protection against them. To prevent and remove braviax.exe and other viruses you need to have good antivirus and antispyware software. You should make sure that these tools are updated and are used to perform thorough searches at periodic intervals.
- Following Good Computer and Internet Practices: Avoid accessing unreliable websites and opening dubious emails. Install a firewall to protect against intrusions. Always use a good internet connection to download big programs and finally install only those programs that you absolutely need.
- Use a Windows Registry Cleaner: A registry cleaner tool is a quick and popular method to sweep out any discrepancies in your registry that can cause exe as well as many other annoying computer errors. This is important as roots of many exe errors can be found in the registry keys that have been altered due to virus and spyware infections.
Thanks for visiting , feel free to browse around, comment, and let me know if you have any questions, Suggestions ,etc.