It’s arguably the gadget of the decade, and if you’ve not held one in your hands and felt its sleek looks and experienced its amazing capabilities, you’re missing out on something special. And even if you’re not a fan of Apple, you have to admit that the iPhone is one of a kind, and that’s why you have thousands of third party developers rushing to come up with applications and accessories for this phone. Some of them are useful, others interesting, and some just downright hilarious. If you’re looking for a list of must-have funny iPhone case, covers, Holders, read on:
- iPhone Retro Holder A creation by some funny iphone user.
- iHand: Check out Apple’s latest accessory for the iPhone – it’s called the iHand. The color options look so racist. Its just a spoof.
- iPhone Retro Cassette Cover+More It’s basically a boxy case for your iPhone designed to look like a cassette tape, which it does, remarkably well. But the makers have gone the extra mile, well maybe just a few extra hundred feet, and have included a clear plastic cassette tape case which doubles as a display stand. Retroriffic! As for pricing? Dunno. You have to be a registered wholesaler first, but I’m going to assume you can get the price down if you’re willing to shell out for 10,000 or so of them.
- iPhone Pencil Stand: If you’re looking for DIY projects related to your iPhone, this is it – use a few pencils to build your own cool iPhone stand instead of shelling out good money for those that other people make.
- iPhone Dots Gloves Never too cold to use your phone. Keep your fingers warm and still use your iPhone! These gloves have conducting tips that help your touch-screen devices register your fingertips even though they’re covered!
- iPhone Video Stand that fits in your wallet:The BatRest is a neat little folding cradle / dock / stand for watching video or other streaming media in landscape format on your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch or G1 at your desk, on the plane, or anywhere else. The BatRest is extremely thin and can fit perfectly in a credit card slot in your wallet.
- iPhone Thongs: Ok, they’re not really iPhone accessories, but you must admit that for the iGeek or the iFanatic, anything that says iPhone is a must-buy. So if you’re looking to attract one’s attention, this is a must-have item.
- Playstation iPhone Case: This is a felt Playstation iPhone case made by Etsy user rabbitrampage. As you can see (provided you’re not rocking dualie eyepatches) it was very well constructed. And whenever she actually has one in stock, it’ll run you $20 — plus another $7 per controller. Still, damn cute. I’d even consider buying one if I didn’t just get a new purse.
- Hello Kitty iPhone Case
- Dropping Eye iPhone Case:
More iPhone 4 Covers and Cases: